WAV Recorder PlusOverview
WAV Recorder Plus is an easy to use program that can record from any sound device, such as a sound card, voice modem, Microphone to ACM WAV (wave form with codecs) or to a standard PCM WAV files.
The WAV Recorder Plus can record the audio files with all supported ACM codecs, such as: AC3, CCITT A-Law, CCITT u-Law, DivX WMA Audio V1 or V2, DSP Group True Speech, GSM 6.10, IAC2, Lame MP3, Microsoft ADPCM, MSN Messenger Audio Codec, OGG Vorbis etc...
Also, with the WAV Recorder Plus you can start/stop the recording process automatically or manually, start to record when noise is detected, display the recorded buffers on a graph, edit and cut the recorded files, and much more..
* Record from any source 'on the fly' (real-time).
* Record to PCM WAV (standard wave audio form).
* Record to ACM WAV (wave audio form with codecs).
* Set the format, the codec, bits per second, sample rate and channels.
* No limitation for the time or the size of the recorded file.
* Start the recording process when noise is detected.
* Stop the recording process when silence is detected.
* Cut the silence section from the end of the recorded file.
* Pause/Unpause the recording process.
* Auto Mode by days and by times.
* Display 2 types of audio graphs.
* Set the ID3 tags of the destination file.
* Set limitation by time length.
* Set limitation by size length.
* Save the log of the recording process.
* Play the recorded files from the program.
* Play the recorded files from the default player.
* Sound Editor - Analyze, zoom and cut your recorded files.
* Background Player - Play sound in the background.
* Operate many events when the recording process has done.